Updated on 20 November 2022
You agree not to use or access any of the Services, as defined in the User Agreement:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law, rule, or regulation, including, without limitation, any intellectual property laws or laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries.
- To post violent, defamatory, indecent, sexually explicit, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful or other inappropriate content.
- To deceive or exploit anyone in any way, such as by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- To create, solicit, transmit, or procure the sending of, any unwanted, unsolicited or harassing comments or communications, including advertising or promotional material, without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate, attempt to impersonate, or falsely imply that you are associated with Coinbits, a Coinbits employee, Coinbits URL or domain name, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or usernames associated with any of the foregoing).
- Use the Services in any manner that could disable, alter, overburden, damage, or impair them or engage in any other conduct that restricts or interferes with any other party’s use, which, as determined by us, may harm Coinbits or users of the Services and expose them to liability, including but not limited to by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive, malicious, intrusive, or disruptive nature.
- To circumvent or disable any content protection system or digital rights management technology used with any Service; decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce any Services to a human-readable form; remove identification, or other proprietary notices; or access or use any Services in an unlawful or unauthorized manner or in a manner that suggests an association with our products, services or brands.
- To create accounts or access data (including user information) through unauthorized means, by using an automated device, caching, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- For the following business activities: investment and credit, insurance, restricted financial services, intellectual property infringement, counterfeit or unauthorized replication of goods, regulated products and services including drugs and pseudo-pharmaceuticals, adult content and services, unlawful gambling, anything related to firearms, unfair and/or predatory practices as defined by all federal and state laws, and high-risk businesses.