Coinbits is on a mission to bring the Bitcoin Standard into being, one bitcoiner at a time. Our products include the Coinbits app for both passive and active bitcoin saving, Coinbits Reserve, a concierge service for high net worth individuals and business, and more in the pipeline. We hire opinionated bitcoiners with the chops, self-direction, and sense of ownership needed to survive and thrive in our high-intensity, distributed startup.
We're looking for an enthusiastic marketing professional who can maximize the impact of our next generation of bitcoin products and services. By joining the team early in our current growth phase, you will have tremendous impact by building new, innovative programs and campaigns that scale revenue.
What you'll do
- Differentiate CoinBits from the competition with best-in-industry marketing funnels, email, and SMS strategies.
- Perform market research, customer feedback surveys, and competitive analysis to guide our messaging and identify new opportunities for customer growth.
- Recruit and manage affiliate partnerships. referral program, paid ads, and influencer relationships.
- Maintain data relating to key metrics like CAC, LTV, ROAS; own ROI on marketing budget.
- Contribute to strategic initiatives relating to bitcoin education such as learning curricula, value-add content, courses, and events.
- Manage PR campaigns and liaise with counterparts in both bitcoin and mainstream press.
- Own and refine our marketing assets including Twitter, blog, newsletter, and online events.
- Formulate content using technical tools like reverse keyword search and AI-assisted content tools to create targeted, timely campaigns.
- Set up a sustainable content process that engages the entire CoinBits team to consistently create content.
- Tell the story of bitcoin with a CoinBits angle; infuse our values, vision, and mission into our messaging.
What we want to see
- 4+ years of experience
- Compelling portfolio of multi-channel marketing campaigns including email and social media.
- Proven track record of integrating quantitative and analytical techniques into campaign plans.
- Strong writing abilities: impeccable grammar, incisive wit, enthusiastic style, technical accuracy.
- Up to date on trends in bitcoin memes and internet culture.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and persuasion skills.
- Passion for bitcoin and its potential to drive positive change.
About the team
- We are both self-directed and highly collaborative. We rely on the personal leadership of all our team members to make an impact.
- Our team is distributed, with the option of working onsite at HQ in New Jersey if desired.
- The core of our workday takes place during work hours in the Eastern timezone of the US.
- We are highly engaged in the bitcoin community. All our team members are invited to participate in externally-facing activities.
- We balance our love for discussing and debating big ideas with the discipline to execute and ship.
How to apply
To apply, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a resume, cover letter, and portfolio. Provide work samples where possible, and please indicate your role and contribution for each project submitted.
For extra credit, show us an example of something that’s good, and an example of something that’s great.*
*Not something you created, and no explanation needed.
Coinbits is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.